The Right Roofing Contractor
1. Ensure the company has warranties and guarantees.
2. Find out how long the roofing contractor has been in business.
3. Compare the costs among the companies. The cheapest is not always best.
4. Your roof is the only thing standing between you and Mother Nature so you want the highest quality work and products.
5. Read reviews and talk to people who have used various companies.
6. Choose a company with experience.
7. Ensure the company is licensed and carries all required insurance.